If you are interested in working with Emily, please submit your email address to be added to her waitlist. You will be notified when space becomes available.
Emily Jamea PhD, LPC, LMFT
Emily Jamea completed her undergraduate work at the University of Texas at Austin, where she graduated with honors, receiving a BA in Psychology. She then completed her Master of Arts in Counseling at St. Edward’s University, with a dual emphasis in marriage and family therapy and professional counseling. She eventually went on to earn her PhD in Clinical Sexology. After her graduate program, Emily worked in both private practice and medical settings before finally opening REVIVE therapy & healing in 2012.
Dr. Emily is a professional member of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT).
- AASECT Certified Sex Therapist since 2012
- PhD in Clinical Sexology
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- EMDR Trauma Specialist
- Board Certified Hypnotherapist
- Lecturer at Baylor College of Medicine, Methodist Hospital, MD Anderson, & Rice University
- Expert opinion featured on CNN, NBC, CBS, USA Today, Men’s Fitness, Women’s Health, and more.