Emily’s expert opinion has been featured on NBC, CNN, CBS, USA Today, The Houston Chronicle, Men’s Fitness, Women’s Health, and more. She has given many guest lectures at Baylor College of Medicine, Rice University, MD Anderson, Methodist Hospital, and at various support groups and meetings in the Houston area. Please contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in a guest lecture for your organization.
DR. JAMEA’S SPEAKING TOPICS:
Let’s talk about sex:
- Reaching your optimal sexual potential: 5 qualities everyone can cultivate (based on Dr. Jamea’s research)
- Accessing a state of flow during sex (based on Dr. Jamea’s research)
- The similarities and differences between male and female sexuality.
- How to rekindle desire in your relationship
- How to talk to your children about sex
- Sex during conception, pregnancy, and after having a baby
- Healing sexual trauma
- Sexual Function and Dysfunction
- Men’s Sexual Health (erectile dysfunction, rapid/delayed ejaculation, low desire)
- Women’s Sexual Health (low desire and arousal, sexual pain, orgasm)
Let’s talk about love and relationships:
- How to recover after infidelity
- How to strengthen communication
- How to balance work/family/personal
- How to meet each other’s needs in the relationship
- How to be your best self in your relationship
Let’s get clinical:
- Integrating trauma work in sex therapy
- How childhood trauma affects relationships
- Using inner-child healing to deepen your therapeutic work
Don’t see your specific interest listed? E-mail Emily at email@example.com to see how she can customize a topic for your group.